- Introducing Echo Look—an Echo focused on style. Now Alexa helps you look your best.
- Using just your voice, easily take full-length photos and short videos of your daily look and build your own personal lookbook
- The Echo Look hands-free camera features built-in LED lighting, depth-sensing, and computer vision-based background blur to make your outfits pop
- See yourself from every angle in the Echo Look app. View photos and videos of your outfits, select your favorites, and share with friends. Discover new brands and styles and see what colors you wear most often.
- Get a second opinion on which outfit looks best with Style Check, a new service that combines machine learning algorithms with advice from fashion specialists
- Echo connects to Alexa—a cloud-based voice service—to ask questions, set alarms and timers, check your calendar, weather, traffic, manage to-do and shopping lists, control smart home devices, play music, and more—instantly
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Starbucks, Fitbit, NPR, and more
We want you to know:
Echo Look is designed with a focus on personal style. It’s the only Echo that has a hands-free camera with style assistant. With built-in LED lighting, Style Check to get a second opinion on your outfit, and a dedicated app where you can see yourself from every angle and build your personal lookbook, Echo Look helps you manage your style. Echo Look has a small, 1.6-watt speaker that sounds about the same as the speaker on a smartphone.
With Echo Look, you can take full-length photos of your daily look using just your voice. The built-in LED lighting and depth-sensing camera let you blur the background to make your outfits pop, giving you clean, shareable photos. Get a live view in the Echo Look app or ask Alexa to take a short video so you can see yourself from every angle. View recommendations based on your daily look and use Style Check for a second opinion on what looks best. And, because Alexa is built in the cloud, she’s always getting smarter—and so will Echo Look.
Take full-length photos or short videos so you can see a 360-degree view of your outfit. Use the Echo Look app to create a personal lookbook, browse and compare your outfits, see a calendar of what you've worn over time, keep notes on your outfits and select your favorites, and use computer vision-based background blur to make your outfits pop.
Style Check keeps your look on point using advanced machine learning algorithms and advice from fashion specialists. Submit two photos for a second opinion on which outfit looks best on you based on fit, color, styling, and current trends. Over time, these decisions get smarter through your feedback and input from our team of experienced fashion specialists.
With the free Echo Look App on Android and iOS, you can easily set up your Echo Look, use Style Check to get a second opinion on your outfit, build a lookbook, and select your favorite outfits. The Echo Look image editing tool helps you create sharable photos by allowing you to blur the background and make your outfits pop.
Ask Alexa to read the news and audiobooks, set alarms, get traffic and weather updates, control smart home devices, play music, and more. Just ask.
Getting ready for your day is easy—just ask Alexa to order a latte from Starbucks, access your Google or Outlook calendar, check your commute, and more. Alexa is always getting smarter with new features and skills frequently added.
5MP camera and Intel RealSense SR300 for depth-sensing technology
1.6 watt speaker—about the same as a smartphone
Intel Atom x5-Z8350 processor for advanced technology and processing capabilities
Echo Look, base, power adapter, mounting kit (wall plate, screws and anchors), and Quick Start Guide